Vandex Refurbishment Plaster
Vandex Refurbishment Plaster is a refurbishment plaster for plastering damp and/or salt-contaminated interior and exterior walls.
Vandex Refurbishment Plaster provides a durable plaster for damp and salt contaminated masonry. It is ideal for refurbishment of basements, vaults, and old structures. It produces a dry, efflorescent free surface. Because of its lime content, Vandex Refurbishment Plaster is ideally suited to plaster refurbishment in historic buildings. It is equally suitable for use on damp areas in both new and existing structures. It has thermal insulation properties which make it effective in reducing or eliminating condensation. Vandex Refurbishment Plaster is ideal for use after insertion of a damp proof course.
Coverage is approximately 12.5Kg/m2 per 10mm thickness of Vandex refurbishment Plaster. Minimum plaster thickness is 15-20mm depending on the replastering specification used. Therefore, in practice each 25Kg bag typically covers between 1 and 1.3 m2.
- BBA Approved
- Complies with WTA specification 2-2-91
- Lime - cement plaster (mortar group PII) with low crack susceptibility
- Hydrophobic aerated plaster with high water vapour diffusion
- Does not support capillary movement of water, so is both salt and damp resistant
- Frost and salt-resistant
- Allows damp substrates to dry
- Trowel or spray application