Vandex BB75 Tanking Slurry
Vandex BB75 is a high-performance tanking slurry for use on concrete, masonry, and render. It can be applied by trowel or spray.
Typical areas of application include:
- Waterproofing & refurbishment of basements, cellars, lift pits etc...
- Waterproofing underground car parks
- Waterproofing tanks, reservoirs, and water treatment works
- Sewer and sewage treatment plant waterproofing (Vandex BB75Z)
- Waterproofing of aquariums, fish ponds, and water features
Once cured, Vandex BB75 forms a waterproof coating that has been tested up to 7 bar. Where an elasticised coating is required, Vandex BB75 can be used in conjunction with Vandex Cemelast or Vandex PK75 elasticising additives.
Where a rapid curing time is required, consideration should be given to the use of Vandex Rapid S.
Vandex BB White
Vandex BB White is a version of BB75 based on white cement. It is typically used as a tanking slurry on exposed surfaces - e.g. potable water reservoirs. Note: Vandex BB White is not compatible with Vandex Cemelast or Vandex PK75 elasticising additives.
Vandex BB75Z is a version of BB75 with enhanced sulphate resisting properties. For this reason it is typically used when sealing against ground water containing sulphates or when waterproofing open tanks and channels in sewage treatment plants. Vandex BB75Z can be used in conjunction with Vandex PK75 to produce an elasticised coating.
Vandex BB75 is BBA approved.
Vandex BB75 and Vandex BB75Z are CE marked under the EN1504-3 standard.
Vandex BB75 and Vandex BB White are WRAS approved for use in drinking water structires.
- CE marked
- BBA approved
- WRAS approved for drinking water structures
- For concrete, masonry, and render
- Our best-selling tanking slurry