Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream
- BBA & WTA approved, High Strength DPC
- Most rigorously tested DPC cream on the market
- Tested on wide range of substrates
Get it right the first time!
Dryzone eliminates rising damp in masonry walls. The patented and BBA approved cream is simply injected into holes drilled along a horizontal mortar course. Once cured, the high-performance active ingredient will provide a dampness barrier, making that mortar course into a new damp-proof course.
- Powerful water repellent barrier
- Outperforms competing creams in laboratory testing - Up to 4x stronger
- Easy to Apply, No pressure pumps or solvent-based chemicals required
- BBA Approved - at least 20 Years protection
- Suitable for use in very damp walls
- The World’s most extensively tested damp-proofing cream
- High-strength formula with 60% active ingredient
- Accredited for up to 95% wall humidity
- Compatible with Dryzone System replastering specifications
Dryzone is the most rigorously tested and accredited damp-proofing cream on the market. It has been tested by numerous national and international testing houses.
Laboratory and field testing has also shown that Dryzone outperforms creams by competing manufacturers in walls with either low or high levels of moisture saturation.
Higher active ingredient. Superior DPC.
When treating rising damp, it is important to use a high-quality product that is capable of a level of performance as close as possible to a physical DPC.
Performance of DPC creams vary depending on a number of factors like: mortar type, moisture content, pore structure but most of all, formulation and strength.
Dryzone for all
Whether working on a new build or a renovation home, Dryzone DPC Cream is suitable for the installation of a new damp-proof course.
Silane/Siloxane formulation optimised for compatibility with a wide range of mortar types and combinations:
- Suitable for brick, stone & rubble construction
- Suitable for porous and low-alkalinity mortars
- Suitable for lime and cement-based mortars
Simple, mess-free application
The cream comes in both 310 ml mastic cartridges, for isolated areas of damp, or 600 ml foil-wrapped sausages, for large or multiple jobs using the Dryzone Applicator Gun. No special powered pumps or solvent-based chemicals are required.
There is also a range of Dryzone System Tools to help application go smoothly, including the Dryzone Drillbit and Dryzone Hole Clearing Tool.
The ultimate Rising Damp renovation system
Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream is part of the Dryzone System for renovating internal walls suffering from rising damp. This means that it is fully compatible with both Dryzone Renovation Plasters and Dryzone Express Replastering. Full guidance to the use of Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream and the full system is available in the form of our guidebook, Rising Damp and its Control.
Buy Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream with confidence that you’re getting the best!