Vandex PK75 (10 kg)
- High performance elasticiser for Vandex BB75
- Suitable for areas of potential cracking
- For concrete, masonry, and render
- Tested up to 7 bar
Vandex PK75 is a liquid polymer that is added to Vandex BB75 to form an elasticised waterproofing slurry known as Vandex BB75-E. One pack of Vandex PK75 is used for each 25 kg bag of Vandex BB75.
The addition of the PK75 polymer provides elasticity and enhanced crack-bridging properties to the waterproofing slurry which has been successfully tested up to 7 bar. Areas of application include:
- Wall-floor junction in basement conversion projects
- Surface waterproofing of internal or external walls
- Areas experiencing cracking - e.g. construction joints
- Areas where cracks or small deformations can occur - e.g. in tunnels and shafts
- Adhesive for Vandex Construction Joint Tape
Vandex BB75-E (i.e. Vandex BB75 with PK75 additive) is CE marked in compliance with EN1504-2.
Vandex PK75 can also be added to Vandex BB75-Z to form an elasticised version of the slurry known as Vandex BB75-E-Z. However, Vandex PK75 should not be used with Vandex BB White.
Where a lower-cost elasticising additive is required Vandex Cemelast should be considered.