Drybase Liquid-Applied DPMs
- Bitumen-free, water-based formulation
- Easy to apply (ready for use)
- Effective gas barrier
- Quick-drying & strong bond
Drybase is a liquid applied damp proof membrane (liquid DPM) that can be used to resist the penetration of gases, vapours and liquids. It is based on a blend of polymers which provide integrity, elasticity and toughness to the formed film. Drybase Liquid Applied DPM is supplied ready for use and is applied in two coats by brush, roller, or airless spray.
Because Drybase Liquid Applied DPM does not contain any bitumen it will not give off the odour that is associated with certain bitumen-based products - resulting in fewer complaints from homeowners.
- Liquid damp proof membrane for concrete floors
- Liquid DPM for wooden flooring
- Liquid DPM for walls
- Part of flood resilience and mitigation system
- Gas barrier for CO2, Methane and Radon
- Timber applications – beams and sunken posts
- Wet rooms
- Reglet joints